[Namron] Your dad

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:57:37 PDT 2009

marion,

If you need an Okay neighbor and a Brother to do anything, "you Call ME."

 Pook Meister

918-781-9652

Thomas,

Home, Kids, Baby, Animals, World I am willing to share Your
Responsibilities. I could list the ways I could be helpful, but You
already know ME and You know MY Will is Sacrosanct.

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
-- His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka