[Namron] heat cut off ... from the Namron list

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:29:20 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
Well, while the heat would never deter my dear Orlando from a fight night, an early morning at work will every time and seeing as how he has one of those bright and early at 6 a.m. tomorrow, he has elected to cancel fight night tonight and I am canceling scribal so that he can get to bed early. We apologize for the inconvenience and will look forward to seeing everyone next week. Remember to bring those bathing suits so that you can cool off in the pool afterwards.
YIS,
Caterina

Message: 1