[Namron] The Play's The Thing to Read: July's Reading

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 12:57:12 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Tiggy here.

The bunch of us are gearing up for the upcoming holiday with the hanging of mistletoe and stockings.  I’m looking for an appropriately seasonal gift & my Santa tie . . .

Why, you ask?

Because since July’s selection is TWELFTH NIGHT, the theme is CHRISTMAS IN JULY – and, you are invited!

We are meeting on 4 July around 5pm at Tadhg & Meraud's in Namron.  Their address is 1840 Burnt Oak Drive, Norman, OK.  We have decided to do a traditional Christmas theme with the food & exchange white elephant gifts.  Afterwards, we are planning to watch the fireworks later on that evening.

So, come on by and join the fun.  Please BYOB (bring your own Bard), something for our Christmas feast, a chair / blanket or two to watch the fireworks afterwards, and a white elephant gift.  Do please bring it wrapped in something, so we can have the fun of opening them.  Please do not actually purchase anything – just find something that you have laying around – this is all just for fun.  We are planning on playing some sort of gift exchange game.

For those of you who missed June’s reading of THE TEMPEST, you really did miss a great time.

Also, keep in mind that we do have a Yahoo Group called The Bunch of Us Readers [the link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bunchofusreaders].  Feel free to drop me an email to bardsatlarge at yahoo.com if you have any questions.  I am the administrator of the group, and do require that you apply for membership in order to keep spam down.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Go well, be well, and stay well –

Tiggy