[Namron] Vacation reply

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jun 3 10:21:35 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 10:04:39AM -0700, melisandedf at hotmail.com wrote:

> to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electo
> rnicB
> +products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products areB
> sold nearly at its cost.They provide the best servi
> ce
> +to customers,theyB  provide you with original products of good
> quality,and what is more,theB  price is a surprising happines
> s to
> +you!It is realy a good chance forB  shopping.just grasp the
> opportunity,Now or never!<br>The web address:(www.)
> +obyucn.com</font>

Can someone get in touch with Mistress Melisande by phone or fax to
tell her that it appears very, very probable that her computput has
become infected and is under remote control. For reasons that should be
fairly obvious upon reflection, E-mail can't be expected to work.

Thanks!

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO