[Namron] Vacation reply

V Scribe vscribe at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 10:08:28 PDT 2009

I have unsubscribed Mistress Melisand's account for the time being.

Mistress Melisand, when you are back in town and have the problem
fixed let me know and I will turn your account back on - or you can re-
subscribe.

Hope to hear from YOU, and not your zombi spambot computer, soon.

Barat - Namron List Admin.
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra
barat at cox.net

On Jun 4, 2009, at      9:55 AM, <melisandedf at hotmail.com> <melisandedf at hotmail.com