[Namron] Local Fighter Practice

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:20:42 PDT 2009

Greetings Namron & Wiesenfeuer,
   I would like to start a weekly fighter practice at my house. This practice will be designed to help teach all levels of fighters. We will concentrate on sword and sheild, defense, offense, and footwork to begin and branch out to other weapon styles as the group advances. We will also look at having armor workshops when weather prevents fighting.

   I am currently planning on having this practice on Thursday night starting at around 7:00p and going until 9:00p. Please contact me privately if you have questions or are interested in attending. I will respond with my address and other contact information as needed.

May the Dream be with you Always,

Aldric de Kerr

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus from the movie "Gladiator": "All Men die...but not all men truely live." - William Wallace from the movie "Braveheart": A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked. - The Old Code of Bowen,
                the last of the dragonslayers. Taken from the movie "Dragon Heart".