[Namron] Fw: [Northkeep] Thank You

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Jun 8 22:34:31 PDT 2009

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com>
Subject: [Northkeep] Thank You
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 1:14 PM

It seems like such a small thing to say, for such generosity. Thormund and I
have always donated within our means to help those we can, and never
expected that we would one day need to call upon friends for help. Walking
into the hall Saturday afternoon, and seeing the sheer amount of items that
were donated took my breath away. Words can not express how grateful we are.
We would like to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of our
hearts.

Please forward our love and thanks to the rest of the kingdom, as we aren't
on any of the lists.

Northkeep, the Northern Region, and the Kingdom of Ansteorra ROCKS!

with much love,
Amanda and Thormund Blackwolf

--
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.