[Namron] Work day, ¿No?

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:52:47 PDT 2009

Actually I am more afraid that there will not be enough people there!
With Northern Regional Fighter / Archery / Combat Archery practice and
Kings College all that same day, some of our people that would normally
be there are committed to going to one of the other activities and will
not be able to attend and help.

So anyone that can make it would be great:-)

Vincenti