[Namron] YES! Fabric Shopping in Dallas

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:58:17 PDT 2009

As serendipity would have me, and her synchronicity flows through my
veins as do I present myself in time, I am in Fort Worth all this
week.

I know... (hate me now, love me later)

So yes, maybe we can 'make' something from this 'thread'.  I'll be listening.

Pookle Stilt's Kin

918-781-9652  <---- please write this down and put it in your
important place, doing so would help me with my burdened separation
anxiety.

{  I miss home and hugs. }

P.s. Ithreal, do that loving computer voodoo that yoodoo soOo Well and
satellite zoom me the coordinances, Yay Merrily M'Lord?

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare