[Namron] Embroidery Night

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:37:46 PDT 2009

Yes, I am still having embroidery night tomorrow.

I do NOT have a planned project.  Bring the previous projects and let me help you with any questions or concerns.

I can also help folks who want to learn a particular stitch for a project.

Finally, I have some handouts on Persian Garb.  I plan to work on my Persian Garb this weekend.....so if anyone is interested in that, we can coordinate some times.  I only have one sewing machine, but we can make patterns, measure and cut fabric and you can take your project home to sew it together.  It looks simple enough....triangles, squares, rectangles etc.  I am starting on simple linen garb (cooler) until I get the kinks worked out of my pattern, then I will progress to some nice silk I have.  You may want to do the same, at least according to the instructor.

See you all around 7.

Melisande