[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Heavy Fighter Practice - new time, old place

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:55:25 PDT 2009

Greetings Wiesenfeuer and Namron,
   I have decided to move my personal practice to another night to avoid conflicts with the new date/time of Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Fighter practice. I will send out another e-mail once I have had time to confirm my personal schedule. Thank you for your support and patience.

May the Dream be with you Always,
Aldric de Kerr

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus from the movie "Gladiator": "All Men die...but not all men truely live." - William Wallace from the movie "Braveheart": "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked." - The Old Code of Bowen,
                the last of the dragonslayers. Taken from the movie "Dragon Heart".