[Namron] Vacation reply

Kionna kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:43:07 PDT 2009

What is with this email can we get this thing removed or something ... i've gotten it like 20+ times.

Lady Kheoniia

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:39:23 -0700
From: melisandedf at hotmail.com
Subject: [Namron] Vacation reply

Dear friend:
I would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic  products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are  sold nearly at its cost.They provide the best service to customers,they  provide you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the  price is a surprising happiness to you!It is realy a good chance for  shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!
The web address:(www.) obyucn.com