[Namron] Contacting Mistress Melisande

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:44:46 PDT 2009

First of all, my apologies to EVERYONE.  Somehow my EMAIL was broken into and anytime someone sent me an EMAIL they received an automatic vacation reply with the SPAM. I was indeed out of town, but did not turn on my reply.  I have accessed a computer and turned it off, so I think I may have the problem fixed.  Please let me know if you get anymore and I will just close the account and start over....something I hate to do, as I have been using this address for years and years.

Melisande