[Namron] Pool Party after Workday!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sat Jun 13 13:46:01 PDT 2009

We're done at the shed and heading over to open the pool at Cat and
Orlando's!  We're firing up the grill for dinner.  We'll have burgers
and brats, so bring something to add to the table and whatever you want
to drink.  The shotsy and battleship drinking games will be out again.

Come join the fun,
Donnchadh