[Namron] heat cut off ... from the Namron list

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Tue Jun 23 14:44:52 PDT 2009

That's OK... but I know you'll miss us, so I'm hosting a drumming
circle right outside your bedroom window.  <flails arms wildly in an
attempt to keep some strange alien beat> I'vvvvve gooooooot rhytmmmmm
I've got Muuuuuusic...

Seriously, thanks for having us all over as often as you do... and get
some sleep, Orlando!

-Robert o' the Faire