[Namron] Last Rapier Practice Before War

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Mar 9 08:36:47 PDT 2009

Greetings!    This Tuesday will be the final day of rapier practice before
the Northern armies head south to defend our lands against the Trimarian
hordes! Rapier practice begins at 7PM this Tuesday and will be held at my
house. I will review melee tactics and take roll of all Barony of Namron
rapier fighters. If you plan to fight with Namron then please show up to be
counted. If anyone wishes to perform a drop test on there armor or fabric I
will have the drop tester available.

As usual Caterina will be hosting scribal arts for all who wish to attend.

Our address: 15601 Camellia Road, OKC, OK 73170
Directions: Head south from the corner of SW 149th and Western, take the
first right into the wildflower addition and turn left onto Camellia.

yis
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di' Gilead
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Namron
Cadet to Don Elric Dracwin