[Namron] Skald Submissions " Please forward to all sites "

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 14:44:22 PDT 2009

Greeting
I am receiving all submissions to the Skorrgardr Skald at this time.
Please send to me all your info you wish to submit.
  I will take any  article's  you will submit to me ,remember I need a release to submit article's.
 Do we have any artist ,Poets ,Bards with new or old song we need to try to learn.
 Any Classes or activities that need to be posted and sent out.
 Any birthday's or announcements anyone wishes to post.

 YIS
Hatur Earn