[Namron] Reports from War

Rhi lady_dreamkiller at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 23:12:44 PDT 2009

Loemax, Julianna, William the Hound, and myself have made it back.  When we left the site, their Exelencies were still in the process of packing, as were Vincenti & Co.  That was pretty much all that was left of the Namron contingent this morning, as everyone else had headed back to Ansteorran lands throughout the day yesterday.

It was a Great war.  Much fun was had by all.  The fighters performed beautifully.  (Tooooooo) Much money passed hands on Merchant's Row for a plethora of booty of various sorts.  The various A & S classes given throughout the week were fun and informative - and managed to addict several of us to yet more crafts and hobbies within this shared hobby.  The bards from all of the kingdoms were spectacular, so there was plenty of good music and fantastic stories.  (Not to mention several new stories to create from the wonderful time we all had!)

The hospitality and graciousness of the folks of Glen Ahbann (sp?) who host the war is unbelievable.  They're a truely stupendous group of people, and if you've never had the good fortune to visit that Kingdom - make time to do so when you have a chance, because you definately will Never Regret getting to know them!

(And now that we're home and the van  has been unpacked, and the rest of them have headed to their respective abodes - I have a hot tub screaming my name, hopefully to quell the open rebellion of my feet - which are the only portion of me that wasn't happy to be at the war all week LOL!)

Rhianna Selwyn, Rogue Thunder