[Namron] The Play's The Thing (To Read) for March

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 09:26:01 PDT 2009

Greetings, all -

Tiggy here!

Ok, everyone -

It's Official:

The Bunch of Us are getting together this Saturday 28 March - things are scheduled to start around 4:00pm - and we will probably be running until we are done.

The play for March is, of course, JULIUS CAESAR - and in honor of the Ides of March we are having a Julius Caesar Salad Party!

You don't have to bring a CAESAR Salad (I'm not) - but a salad of some sort would be nice.

(I am suddenly wishing that we'd thought of this before - we could have brought a pound of something when we read MERCHANT OF VENICE last month - I could have been a Pound Party!  <grin>)

Anyway, we are meeting again at Tadhg & Maraud's house in Namron.

Come on down and have fun with us!

Believe me, if you have missed this the last couple of times, we have had more fun that I can say.

Remember, this is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bard) - but I have a few extra copies I can lend out.

If you are interested in further details - feel free to contact me at 817-680-6009, bardsatlarge at yahoo.com, or by joining our Yahoo group at this link:

Looking forward to seeing you there!