[Namron] GW - catching up .... finally:-)

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:05:05 PDT 2009

Finally got caught up on e-mails, laundry, dishes, and stuff ... now to
relax, reflect, and plan for upcoming events and for next year at GW:-)

I had a great time at GW and I want everyone to know how much I
appreciate all the work they did from planning the exact location of
every tent, the meals, activities, and made the entire event so much
more enjoyable. I also appreciate a couple of very special ladies that
took the time to visit with me, answer questions, and help give advice
... thanks Vanessa and Melisande for putting up with all my questions!!!

And by-the-way guys ... the ladies came out in force and not only
competed in the ladies only thrown weapons but also many of them came
and threw for war points to help the kingdom! Some of them are getting
pretty good, so watch your back!!!

Vincenti