[Namron] Medieval Fair: Hospitaler/Information Point

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:47:16 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We will be having a hospitaler/information point at the front of the fair.
This will be a covered area where questions can be answered and information
given to those more comfortable approaching a booth rather than a random
person. This will also be a rally point for some other fun activities.

Ideally, we'll have two people here at any given time and those covering the
booth can move about and interact with folks within the general area if they
prefer that to sitting.

There will be shade, seats and for those that sign up for shifts in advance,
your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage in stock.

We will need to cover Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am 'til 7pm in one
to two hour shifts.  If you can take a shift or several, please give me a
holler off list!

Blessings,

Melina

medfairteam at mummersguild.com