[Namron] Amanda's baby shower

Lockaby Ruble, Barbara Y. (HSC) Barbara-Lockaby-Ruble at ouhsc.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:27:47 PDT 2009

For those of you who know our daughter Amanda, we will be holding a baby shower for our soon to be grandson, Killian Joseph, on May 23rd. It will be at our home. Time to follow as I can't remember off the top of my head. Killian's room and the shower will have a jungle theme. He is set to make his appearance around June 28th. She is registered at Target and Wal-Mart I believe.  More details at a later date. If you would like address details contact me off list and I'll cheerfully supply those.

Maleah