[Namron] An Old Fashioned "Tent Raising"

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:03:59 PST 2009

ahhhh

So many fun things to do on a weekend and not enough time.  Could the Baron
or Baroness create more weekend time?  Congrats on getting your tent.  We
found our easier to get up that I thought it would be.  TAKE PICs.  I'd love
to see it but I think I will be at the archery field this Sunday.  Need some
of the Training by Rob and I have gotten to shoot my bow in quite a while.

Good luck on the tent.

Lord Lorenzo

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Shalon Reynolds <shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
> wrote:

>  Sunday, March 8, 2009
>

> Lord Lucas and Lady Adelheid
>

> Would like to invite you to an old fashioned
>

> "Tent Raising"
>

> At their home
>

> 6810 Rolling Meadows, Tuttle, OKlahoma
>

> From 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
>

> R.S.V.P. via email to: shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
>
> or by phone: (405) 639-9937
>

> Friends,
>

>      Our 16X16 foot tent has arrived just in time for Gulf Wars.  However,
> we would like the opportunity to set it up at least once before we go so
> that we can see how it's done and if we are missing any pieces.  Please
> come, bring your favorite snack and we will open up our home for sewing,
> silk banner painting, fiber arts, charter painting and any other indoor
> activity and open up our large back yard for a "tent raising" and possibly
> even some swishy pokey fighting if there is a Marshall available.
>

> Hope to see you on Sunday afternoon.
>

> *in case of rain, we will still do all the indoor activities and just cross
> our fingers and toes that our "home away from home" is intact and we have
> all the necessary pieces.
>

>  - YIS,
>
> Lady Adelheid Lilje
>
> Namron Herald

> Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_UGC_Contacts_032009>

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/