[Namron] Med Fair Revel

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:57:52 PST 2009

Couple of questions:

1.  Do we know what time court will begin...give or take....SCA time considered?

2.  I understand there will be food at the revel.  Any idea on the menu?  Do we need to bring anything???

3.  Is there anyone out there who could loan my friends a guitar and a dumbek for a short period of time during the court????  Well, or maybe even after court at the revel, if there is a bardic, they might be convinced to participate!

Melisande