[Namron] Med Fair Revel

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 07:43:58 PST 2009

As in the past, we can post up to the minute Revel details in our
Hospitality Pavilion during the Fair.  Normally the Revel set up crew breaks
away late afternoon Saturday and this year we will have to coordinate with
TM's/Entourage schedule and desires as well as have sign in sheets at the
door.  But there is no Gate Fee for Revel :-)

Wolfgang

For Your Medieval Fair Task Force

  _____