[Namron] Heavy Fighter Practice

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 13:42:19 PST 2009

I have spoken to Lucas and and his invitation was for the light fighters. Lady Adelheid is concerned about the possible damage from the fast moving ratain weapons and in that reguards I will keep practice as usual. (at reeve's park) however if there is something still going on after practice is over then I shall make an appearance.

Until We Meet Again...
Lord loemax D'sanai

p.s. No I will not learn to spell.  :-)

I thought it was going to be at Lucas and Adelheid's as well since
that's where a large number of people are going to be for other
reasons.  Did something change?

Baron Donnchadh