[Namron] Time change

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Mar 7 19:49:26 PST 2009

U.S. Daylight Saving Time Schedule
The year 2006 will be the last year in which clocks are set forward one hour on the first Sunday in April at 2:00 a.m. local time and set back one hour the last Sunday in October, also at 2:00 a.m. Starting in 2007, DST will be observed from the second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November, adding a month to daylight saving time.
2006 April 2 October 29
2007 March 11 November 4
2008 March 9 November 2
2009 March 8 November 1
2010 March 14 November 7
2011 March 13 November 6
2012 March 11 November 4
2AM would March 8th would mean in a little over 4 hours from now you should (if you decide to stay up to do this) turn your clock ahead 1 hour.
I'll do mine before I go to bed tonight.

Michel