[Namron] Brew Day (matthias)

Rhi lady_dreamkiller at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 20:03:16 PDT 2009

You do realize that on the 14th, a large portion of the Kingdom (both Northern and Southern) will already be on it's way to Gulf War, right?

Many of us who have plans to be there for the entire length of the war are heading out either on Friday the 13th or Saturday the 14th in the wee early hours of the morning, so we can be there when the gate opens up bright and early on Sunday the 15th!

Rhianna Selwyn
House Rogue Thunder
current Title Bard of Eldern Hills