[Namron] Acting workshop at Archery Practice...

Rob rob at mummersguild.com
Mon Mar 9 07:37:58 PDT 2009

Thank you!  And thanks to all the others who showed up and played with
us!  As always, I had a blast and can't wait until next time.

To those who missed the last practices, I hope to run others as we get
closer to Med Faire.  I'll even be happy to work with people during
the fair if there is interest.

-Robert o' the Faire
Scurrilous Scofflaw of Namron