[Namron] We are Where?????@ Mefaire????

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 13 18:14:26 PDT 2009

Yes, we are at the back of the fair this year.  However, I think the area is at least twice the size of where we were, and the old area would be reduced in size due to the war memorial which has been built.

We are within sight of the main stage area and the root beer booth.

I think we can make it work, it just may take more effort the first few years especially.

Annabelle