[Namron] GW weather

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sat Mar 14 08:13:51 PDT 2009

For anyone interested in the weather at GW, the forecast is as follows:

Today:  Chance of rain 80% with the high temp. in the upper 60's and
low temp. in the lower 50's
Sunday: Chance of rain 50% - 70% (highest chance of rain in the
evening) with highs in the upper 60's and lows in the mid 50's
Monday: Chance of rain 20% - 50% (highest chance of rain during the
day) with highs in the upper 60's and lows in the upper 40's
Tuesday: Partly cloudy to sunny with highs in the mid 70's and lows in
the low 50's
Wednesday: Partly cloudy to sunny with highs in the low 70's and lows
in the low 50's
Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain. Highs in the low
70's and lows in the upper 40's
Friday: Sunny with highs in the lower 70's

Barat, Victor, Mary and I will be leaving late Tuesday night for GW.
If anyone has forgotten anything and wants us to take it to GW, please
let me know and I'll see if we have room.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron