[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:48:30 PDT 2009

Well, so far it looks like our party needs to include:
A little high level archery
A little of that beautiful Middle Eastern dancing
Some great tasting mead
A lot of great food
Fantastic looking fiber arts competition
with beautiful guitar playing in the background.

Lady Antonia and myself will preside as fake crowns (not at all as worthy as
real crowns)

Hum, gonna be hard to have pity with all that fun going on.

Lord Lorenzo de demente

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:

> I just talked to Robert the Fair with is with his lovely Lady Melli,
> Vincenti, Margareta and the rest of the Barony. I was told that it rained
> both Sunday and Monday....that they leaned about a few more leaks in the
> tent.....hehe.....but that today was very nice weather and everyone was
> having a blast!
>
> So what do you have in mind for a pity party???  : )

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/