[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:54:08 PDT 2009

True, but they are proper hats.  I didnt think they would want to claim
their hatted-ness in a foolish swashbuckling, raid your Excellencies style
court.  =)

I need to lay off the goofy pills, I think.

Lord Lorenzo

--
Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/