[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 06:55:15 PDT 2009

Your Excellency

That is indeed great news!  I must tell you that in Skorragardr we have long
known that Lady Clarissima is dangerous.  It is for this reason that she is
the chosen one to guard your treasure.  The people of the Barony, as well as
the Canton, were so emboldened at the success on the battlefield yesterday..
that we launched 21 weasels into the air utilizing one of your finest
catapults.  A thousand musicians played in your honor.  Woman danced the
streets of Namron until dawn and gentlemen lifted flasks of scotch high in
brindismo of your name!  The Sable Star was flown from every casa with pride
on this day!

Your Oracle images were received with great applause.

It sounds as though VICTORY is upon us and we await your return.

VIVAT!!

Lord Lorenzo Martin

(Disclaimer:  No weasels were harmed in the portrayal of this account)

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Kimberly Cornelius <
kim at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> Lorenzo, and my fine Barony!  I am happy to report that the Storm
> Weasels were victorious this day! Our captain, Lord Orlando, tells me
> that the Trimarans fought well and made wonderful scabbards for our
> blades.  Robert of the Faire covered his clothes in enemy blood. I
> have also heard reports of victory from the heavy field as well.
> Unfortunately, my magic imps were with me preparing lunch for the
> troops in camp.  I did put the imps to work at the thrown weapons
> range.  The oracle of myspace has the images.  Skorragardr's reeve
> picked up her first axe today and scored a point in the lady's throw.
> She is naturally dangerous.  I think she could throw from a longship!
> Court and chili are tonight.  Perhaps Lord Gaelen could whip up a pot
> of chili for you all. :)
>
> - Muriel
>
> On 3/18/09, Sæmundr inn skærr <saemundrthepure at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your Excellency
> >
> > It is very good to hear that you are all well.  We did have a spledid
> party
> > in your honor.  Laird Gaelen cooked a bountiful feast, as always, and I
> > particularly enjoyed the pork.  During the feast, Master Michael
> > (Accompanied by his lady) strummed his guitar and made many enjoyable
> > sounds.  Of course, Baroness Margarite and Baroness Annebelle encouraged
> me
> > to sit with them and they instructed me on my malice in assuming that I,
> > Lord Lorenzo, should imitate someone as worthy as you.  Of course, you
> KNOW
> > that my love for Your Excellencies is great and I would only cower in
> your
> > presence.
> >
> > After the feast Baroness Maleah lead many beautiful women in dance as the
> > rest of us wetted our tounges with the finest scotch in your honor.  Lord
> > Lawrence and Baron Ulf challenged one another in target archery, whilst
> Lord
> > Jacques and myself practiced rapier.
> >
> > I do have distressing news to share with you this morning.  While we were
> > all enjoying our evening.  Armed men, surely a Trimari mini-horde, come
> > ruin our fun.  Luckly, we were snookered enough to feel no pain and we
> drove
> > them back into the darkness of night.  I pray that Lord Orlando, and the
> > Storm Weasles will give them their due today.
> >
> > I trust that my crow, I am all out of carrier pigeons, will find you well
> > and that we will share your bright faces soon.
> >
> > Enjoy and be rested.
> >
> > Lord Lorenzo
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Kimberly Cornelius <
> > kim at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
> >
> >> That party should include lots of time for naps and plenty of
> >> exercise.  *yawn*  Now is the time to start physical training for next
> >> year. Poor tired feet!
> >>
> >> Whee!  We had a miniature populace meeting at 7:30 tonight. Adelheid
> [...]

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/