[Namron] Gulf War Stories

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 11:50:14 PDT 2009

  Greeting to all
Here is you chance to tell your War stories.
send them to me and I will reprint them in the Skald. Tell all the wonderful thing you saw at Merchant Row.
Tell of the wonders you witnessed on and off the fields.
 Do you think someone from Skorrgardr has done wonderful things and need others to know of it.
 Do do recommend going to war and what advice do you have for those who have not been there.
 Post all comments to the Skald and remember we need a release to reprint it.
YIS
Hatur
Acting Chronicler for Skorrgardr