[Namron] A big thank you

Melissa Jordan melisskiss74 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 07:15:52 PDT 2009

Gulf Wars was my 2nd event with the SCA and I am glad to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. As a newbie, learning about all the facets of the SCA can be both exciting and overwhelming. I want to sincerely thank everyone for not only befriending me but also for the "insider" information on the whys and hows of things SCA. Thank you for being such a welcoming group; the generosity and kindness of our contingent from Namron at war speaks volumes to the integrity and spirit of our general populace. I sincerely look forward to continuing to learn with you all and to join you in service. My first war will definitely not be my last!

Sincerely,
Melissa of Namron