[Namron] Home safely

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 07:55:10 PDT 2009

Hi All,
  Just letting you all know that we got home safe and sound. If there is anyone with pics of the stunt I pulled on wenesday evening then please feel free to e-mail them to me. for those of you who wern't there and are wondering what stupid thing loemax did this time, I would like to start by saying that it wasn't a bad thing (this time). I took Julianna with me to war and I popped the big question. Luckly for me she said yes instead of shooting me down in front of all my friends. (I love women with pitty...J/K).

  As for the war itself, I had fun meeting people from other kingdoms and I made a few friends from calontir. I was able to fight in every battle except the fort battle on Saturday. All and all it was a good war.

And a special congrats to Jaquline and Barat on their two wonderful years. May the next 20 be just as loving and fun filled.

Until We Meet Again...
Lord Loemax D'sanai