[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:24:23 PDT 2009

I like that idea Adena! Smart and cute, what a package you are. The combo
could be something history related like the year that the battle of Hastings
took place, or Columbus' first voyage or Elizabeth I's ascension to the
throne, or, or, the number of fingers each of Henry VII's wives had or their
ages at marriage.... and so on....

I was thinking that maybe it would be better to get a lock that has a

--
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
Monica Ball