[Namron] Boffer Uncle? BOFFER!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:12:39 PDT 2009

Ahay!

Will there be any boffer fighting available at Med Fair or Beltain?

or

Do I have a friend that could be a a learn-ned pell?

My 5'10" 12 year old niece would really like to get involved in boffer
fighting.

What is your group of SCAdeens doing in boffer? MoCs and KMs please
contact me off list and let me know!

Thank you it'll mean a lot to me,
Proactive Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis