[Namron] The Play's The Thing (To Read) - Weather Update

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 15:32:47 PDT 2009

Greetings, All -

Tiggy here.

There are those who say, "The show must go on!"

Ther are those who say, "Not snow, nor sleet, nor dark of night shall keep us from our appointed rounds."

There are those who say, "Don't fire until you see the white's of their eyes."

But those people never lived in Oklahoma, and had to put up with this WEATHER!

I guess the Bard was right when the Soothsayer said, "Beware the Ides of March!"

<<grin>>

Sorry, guys - I'm afraid we are just going to postpone all of this until next month.

So, that means April will be JULIUS CAESAR, and the May will be THE TEMPEST . . .

April dates will be announced soon.

Everyone stay home and safe.

Go well, be well, & stay well.