[Namron] Lock on the Privy

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 15:47:05 PDT 2009

Mistress Gwyneth has kindly offered to bring her 10 by 10 striped Pavilion
which, with the canopy removed, can hide that rascal and provide a "final
check" tuck in area outside the can but still away from prying eyes.  If
that works out, then we well may not need a lock since patrons will not be
able to tell what it is all about.  All we'd need to do is pick it up and
aside for the servicing truck.

Wolfgang (anxiously sniffing the ground waiting for the snow to begin)