[Namron] Med Faire

Kionna kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:12:51 PDT 2009

I have volunteered to run the waterbearing station from 12 Friday all the way through Sunday during the fighting; however, I am in the nursing program at UCO and they just sprung this on us:

  Subject:
  Marion / Rider Success Groups

 Groups Mtg April 3rd, 2-3pm, Rm 122 Mandatory!

So, Saturday and Sunday are still no problem, but I won't be able to be there on Friday until quite a bit later my guess would be after any fighting that may take place.  So, I'm looking for someone to take over and run it on Friday.

Thanks

Lady Kheoniia