[Namron] Crash space for Medieval Fair

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 15:33:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Melina,
Jean and I would be happy to host this faire Lady, we are non smokers, do have pets and a teenager? (they can get pretty cranky)? ;-)

We are on the Moore-Oklahoma city border (so on the Southern side of OKC, and North of Norman)

Please let me know should she find our offer acceptable?and no one else has grabbed her up? :-)?

Cheers,
Caitrin

Mistress Caitrin O'Sullivan?of Killarney lake