[Namron] Tent Set-Up Spacing for Med Faire

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:11:04 PDT 2009

Wolfgang:

    We are hoping the doctors check Ben and send us on our way from the hospital tomorrow (Mon.).  My mom is coming down to stay with Ben on Tuesday, and hopefully if all is well then Lucas can bring the tent to the park on Wednesday.  I will let either you, the baron or their excellencies Wiesenfeuer know our status as time draws nearer.  As our tent poles aren't sanded or varnished, we are hoping to get little baggies placed on the ends of each pole before it is set up at the park.  Last time I checked the weather there was a chance of rain on Thursday and Saturday.  I'd hate for our new poles to be sitting on wet mudflaps.

- Adelheid