[Namron] Medieval Fair setup

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:12:20 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We will be gathering at the Namron shed on Weds. at 5pm to load everything
up, before heading to the Embassy site for setup Weds. evening.  The shed is
located at 628 Kansas Street in Norman.  The house is on the corner, and
it's easier to access the shed from the side street.

Once we're loaded up, we'll adjourn to the site for setup.  If you have a
vehicle to help with transport or can come out to help with setup, we'll see
you there!

Blessings,

Melina

On behalf of the Medieval Fair Task Force