[Namron] Things needed for Beltane

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Mar 30 19:23:06 PDT 2009

Adena,

We have several small benches (12 x 18 seat area) that we could loan if you need them.  They generally live in our van, so they'll be there if you don't find anything else.

I think the tug of war rope is in the shed, we can check Wednesday when we get stuff out for Medfair.

I should also have several things that can go in prize baskets.

Annabelle