[Namron] An Old Fashioned "Tent Raising"

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 05:33:50 PST 2009

 Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lord Lucas and Lady Adelheid

Would like to invite you to an old fashioned

"Tent Raising"

At their home

6810 Rolling Meadows, Tuttle, OKlahoma

R.S.V.P. via email to: shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
or by phone: (405) 639-9937

Friends,

     Our 16X16 foot tent has arrived just in time for Gulf Wars.  However, we would like the opportunity to set it up at least once before we go so that we can see how it's done and if we are missing any pieces.  Please come, bring your favorite snack and we will open up our home for sewing, silk banner painting, fiber arts, charter painting and any other indoor activity and open up our large back yard for a "tent raising" and possibly even some swishy pokey fighting if there is a Marshall available.

Hope to see you on Sunday afternoon.

*in case of rain, we will still do all the indoor activities and just cross our fingers and toes that our "home away from home" is intact and we have all the necessary pieces.

 - YIS,
Lady Adelheid Lilje
Namron Herald