[Namron] WORK PARTY RALLY CALL!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 10:42:59 PST 2009

WAR IS AKINDLE!  Namron prepares to answer the call to Arms.  Supply Trains
departing within the week!

Yes, Gulf War is fast approaching and we urgently need to finish the poles
for our new Pavilion.  Therefore, at the request of His Excellency, we are
putting out a rally call for volunteers for a work party beginning at 6:30
TONIGHT at Their Excellencies Keep, 2929 Edinburg Drive in Norman.
Specifically, we need to get a top coat of varnish onto the poles to protect
them from the weather.  All supplies needed will be on hand; so just come
with a tale or song and we should be able to finish within an hour or so.

BUILD FOR YOU BARONY!

Wolfgang