[Namron] Acting workshop at Archery Practice...

Rob rob at mummersguild.com
Sat Mar 7 13:17:19 PST 2009

There will be an acting/persona workshop for the Medieval Faire at
archery practice on Sunday, March 8, 2009.  It'll be held at Lord
Sebastiana's place (19300 SE 149th St, Newalla, OK http://namron.ansteorra.org/maps/NamronMapToPractice_1088x512.jpg
  (map cheerfully hot-linked from the Namron web site, thanks Ulf!).

This will be an informal practice, but I request that those who wish
to participate (if at all possible) wear garb that they might wear at
med fair or, at least, a silly hat.  Silly walks are, as always,
optional.

We had a great practice today (thanks, guys!) and I hope we can get to
the exercises we did not get to today (so those who were there today,
please come again if you can!).  I also hope to run  other workshops
as we get closer to fair, so please talk to the Med Fair Taskforce for
official dates or me for unofficial dates.  A reminder, unofficial
dates can be less tasteful and more pithy than regular dates... also,
eating too many can have dire consequences (don't ask me how I know).
I'm sure Abdul can also fix people up with dates at very reasonable
prices...

Thank you for your time and attention!

-Robert o' the Faire