[Namron] Medieval Play Day Saturday

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 15:01:44 PST 2009

Here is a link to the Persona Development Worksheet we reviewed at
Saturday's gathering:

http://florilegium.org/

Click on the "Persona" heading under "Categories, and when that sub menu
appears, scroll down about 3/4 the way to persona Persona Development.

That in turn will open a series of newsgroup postings, and if you scroll
down about half way, you shall find it.  Yes, it may seem like a treasure
hunt but it is worth the effort.

Allow me to add a couple topics to that list:

-- What frightens you?

-- Where in relation to your "real history world" is Namron/Ansteorra?  This
can lead to some really fun and creative answers as you merge SCA History
with Medieval History 101.

And again, I offer a special THANK YOU to Robert o' the Faire for teaching
improv skills.  If you missed Saturday's gathering, we strongly urge you to
come on out Sunday.  We guarantee you will have fun as you begin to discover
that hidden character lurking within whom desperately wants to come out and
play.

Wolfgang